See Capetown from a whole new perspective with one of the experienced instructors.
Taking off from Fisantekraal Airfield the pilot will fly you over the Cape farm lands where you might spot some wild reindeer running around near Rondebossie berg, then, depending on the time you booked he will continue to the coast at Bloubergbeach for some low-level flying over the break water.
If you’re lucky you can see all kinds of marine animals including sharks and dolphins or just wave to your friends on the beach! But most of all, if you want, you can take the controls and fly yourself under supervision of your competent flight instructor
In the Aquilla: (open cockpit as seen in picture on the left)
30 minutes R 910
60 minutes R 1650
Sport Plane: (enclosed cockpit as seen in picture on right)
30 minutes R 1045
60 minutes R 1890
- Microlight Flights-The important Stuff
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing, takkies. Warm clothing in winter, even a beany, it can get really cold up there!
- How many in one aircraft:Two, you and the pilot.
- Is there an age limit? 12 is the youngest and if you are under 21 you need your guardians signature. If you are over 40 you need to state your medical fitness. you need to
- Is there a weight limit? Yes, 110 kgs.
For more information or to book your microlight flight ……