In Kzn, the hot air balloons fly from various locations; Tala Valley, Champagne Valley and the Midlands, close to Hartford House
All the balloons launch at dawn so either you have to get up at “sparrows” or you need to find accommodation close by, we can advise you on that. The balloon flights include coffee and biscuits before the flight, champagne or fruit juice afterwards, and breakfast back at the launch site. The flight itself is about 45 minutes to an hour.
The Tala Valley balloon is R 2950 per person sharing.
The Midlands balloon is R 2900 per person sharing
The Champagne Valley balloon is R 2600 per person sharing
Ballooning-The important Stuff
- When: Sparrows, all the flights are at dawn so think about staying over somewhere.
- How many in one balloon: From 3 to 9 (including the pilot, he really needs to be there!)
- How far in advance do I need to book? As much as possible, at least two weeks.
- Is there an age limit? Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult, no children under 4 unless an exclusive family package.
- Is there a weight limit? 125 kg
To Inquire or Book
Contact Us for more information and bookings for your hot air balloon flight experience or call 0733347911