We do amazing scenic flights from Virginia airport along the coast or inland to the valley of 1000 Hills
- 15 minute beachfront flight
Down to the Moses Madhiba stadium and back. If there are between 1-3 of you the cost is R 2700.00
- Tour 2 – (±30 mins)
This tour is along the Durban beachfront and up to Umhlanga lagoon and back.
Once again for 1-3 passengers the cost is R 4485.00
- Tour 3 – (±45 mins)
Fly down the coast to the Umngeni River mouth, then turn inland up the Umngeni River valley & through the Valley of 1000 Hills before returning via greater Durban, the harbour and the Golden Mile.
For 1-3 passengers R 6325.00 and for 4 passengers R 7700.00
- Tour 5 – The River Run Picnic Flight
An exciting fast and often low-level flight above a meandering river with tall cliffs on either side. The flight starts at Virginia and tracks seawards of the coastline towards Umngeni River mouth. You climb up for breathtaking views of a Valley of a thousand hills and skim over Inanda dam. The stopover is on a mountaintop over-looking the dam for a prepared picnic – we do cater for any special requirements.
Once you have enjoyed your time on the mountain you then head down the Umgeni River back to the coast. The flying time is approximately 30 mins and most clients stay on the mountain for about an 45 minutes. Flights may vary in time and flight path according to airspace control and pilot judgment.
For 1-3 passengers R 5520.00 (includes two picnics) and for 4 passengers R 6800.00 (includes four picnics)
- Tour 6 – The African Safari Experience Tala Private Game Reserve (1⁄2 Day Tour) –
If you have ever wanted to arrive in style or only have a brief window and want to see a game park – this is a fabulous trip. You charter a helicopter to Tala Private Game Reserve, where you are met by a vehicle & taken on a two hour game drive. You can also choose to stay for a buffet lunch at Tala (if you want) before heading back to the helicopter and back to Durban.
1-3 Passengers R 8500.00 or 4 Passengers R 10200.00
- Tour 7- Phezulu Safari Park –This amazing experience starts with a 20 minute flight to Phezulu Safari Park on the edge of the Valley of Thousand Hills. You will be met by a game warden and taken on a 1 hour game drive through the park where you may see giraffe, wildebeest, impala, zebra, bush buck, and loads more, not to mention the wide variety of bird species. After the drive you can go to the Zulu dancing show with dancers in their traditional garb, showing off their skills with grace and humour. After that a lunch at the Boma (for your account) with fantastic views of the Valley of a Thousand Hills.
- 1-3 passengers R 8100 or 4 passengers R
We can also arrange Private Charters to any destination. Just give us some time to organise it and quote you.
Helicopter flights-The important Stuff
- When: Any time in daylight.
- What to wear: It doesn’t matter, something comfortable though.
- How far in advance do I need to book? A week should be fine.
- What information do we need: We need all the names of the passengers as well as their weights when you book.
For more information or to book your helicopter flight ……