We now do amazing flying safaris from Hoedspruit Airfield. Flying in a Bantam Microlight to view the big five from above.
- R450 for 10 minutes.
- R850 for 20 minutes. This flight will take you over Big Five areas where a wide variety of game can be seen.
- R1100 for 30 minutes. The usual flight is over Big 5 areas surrounding Hoedspruit including Klaserie Nature Reserve. However, this flight’s route can be changed to suit your own requirements.
- R1900 for an hour. It normally includes a flight over the Blyde River Dam and above the Blyde River Canyon and Bourke’s Potholes before returning back to Hoedspruit or it can include a short flight over the Big 5 reserves in the area where game can be viewed from the air before returning back to Hoedspruit.
- Hoedspruit – Blyde Canyon – Graskop – Hoedspruit – R3500.00 This flight takes about two and a half hours. You get to see the famous Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondawels, Bourkes Luck Potholes, Berlin Waterfall, Lisbon Waterfall and the Tufa Waterfall. This flight has a stop at Graskop at the top of the Drakensberg where you enjoy a continental breakfast.
- Oliphants River- R 1900 This flight takes 1 hour and can be changed to suit your own requirements. It normally includes flying over the Big Five game farms in the area towards the Olifants River and following the Olifants River for a short while before returning for further game viewing over Klaserie Nature Reserve.
These flights are best done early morning or late afternoon to see the most.
For more information or to book your flying safari ……